ClariNet LS was last updated on 07 June 2023.
There have been a total of 299 releases.
Please contact us if you need more details about any release.
10 December 2012
Excel Portfolio uploader, Premiums upload, Cost Basis, Portfolio, Archived Cases and other improvements and fixes.
- Improvements to Excel Portfolio uploader
- New CSV Format for Premium Schedule upload
- Change Cost Basis of the Case to be Purchase Date and Cost only
- Add sorting to Case List in Portfolio Composition
- Hide Archived Cases in all Case Lists
- Editing Carrier, Policy Nb and Issue State should not delete Valuations and Premium Schedules
- Add extra Case Participant types and Payment Recipients types
- Joint Life with a deceased Insured: charts crashing on Valuation page
- Premium Schedules: Error when Start Date less than Policy Date + small UI improvements
- Some AMBest Companies don’t show
- Add some logging to Credit Card processing
Release Notes are here: Release_Notes_201210_v2_121210.pdf
24 October 2012
Full Curve Pricing, Mortality Profile charts, Closing Process, Portfolios, Underwriter Reports and other improvements and fixes.
- Full Curve Pricing
- Mortality Profile Charts
- Closing Process
- Underwriter Reports
- Other Fixes
Release Notes are here: Release_Notes_201210_v2_121024.pdf
04 July 2012
Pricing Model Performance Enhancements, NDB Schedules, Mortality Table Improvement and other improvements and fixes.
- Pricing Model Performance Enhancements
- NDB Schedules
- Mortality Table Improvement
- Combined Contract Package Headers and Footers
- Premium Schedules
- Illustration RAP Years
- New AMBest Format
- Other Fixes
Release Notes are here: Release_Notes_1_25_v2_120704.pdf
29 May 2012
Contract Package, Case Participants and general Closing Process Improvements, Saved Billing Address, Carrier Selection and NAIC Numbers and Bug fixes.
- Contract Package Improvements
- Case Participants Improvements
- General Closing Process Improvements
- Saved Billing Address
- Carrier Selection and NAIC Numbers
- Bug fixes
Release Notes are here: Release_Notes_1_24_v2_120531.pdf
05 March 2012
Major software architecture changes and bug fixes.
In the past few months, we have been progressively moving towards a better software architecture. Release 1.23 is a major milestone for these improvements. The new architecture will make it easier to support and maintain ClariNet, as well as allowing us to deliver new features more effectively.
More details are available in the Release Notes:
01 February 2012
Contract Package, Document Verification and Case Closing Checklists improvements, New SmartSearch Criteria and new Report, Adding Cases to an existing Portfolio made easier, Ability to upload document with .msg extension, Creation of Received Transactions, New “Coverage Type” field on the Policy, New Case Participant Role “Irrevocable Beneficiary” and Other Improvements.
- Changes to Contract Package and Document Verification
- New SmartSearch Criteria and new Report
- Changes to Case Closing Checklists
- New “Coverage Type” field on the Policy
- New Case Participant Role “Irrevocable Beneficiary”
- Adding Cases to an existing Portfolio made easier
- Creation of Received Transactions
- Ability to upload document with .msg extension
- Other Improvements
Release Notes are here: Release_Notes_1_22_v2_120201.pdf