ClariNet LS was last updated on 25 May 2022.
There have been a total of 259 releases.
Please contact us if you need more details about any release.
24 December 2010
Case auditing, new case import wizard, expanded import, Monte Carlo improvements, accounting, new case submission wizard.
- Display case auditing information. A new tab has been added to the case summary view which display an audit trail of changes to a case.
- Ability to specify interest rate paid on DB during collection lag period. It’s possible to select which interest rate is applied between the date of death and the date the payment is received.
- New case import wizard. All XML imports are run through a common import wizard which deal with validation errors and conflicts. It also allows you to add the cases to a portfolio.
- Expanded data importer. ClariNet now imports premium schedules from Access files.
- Improvements to Monte Carlo model. The model now runs in parallel and uses more efficient code, making it much faster. Users can now run up to 20,000 simulations. A graph is displayed showing the resulting mean cash flows over time. The mean simulated portfolio NPV is now shown.
- Accounting table for underwriter report ordering. Users can now see a summary of their report orders over a specified period for accounting purposes.
- New page to allow case submitter to control data seen by recipient. When users submit cases to others, they can now select which documents are sent and which underwriter reports are sent to the recipient.
- Add additional premium charge component. It’s now possible to have a second premium charge which is charged when the premium exceeds a specified target amount.
- Ability to record gross purchase price.
Release Notes are here: Release_Notes_1_13_v1_101222.pdf
Version 1.14 is expected to be released in mid February.
11 November 2010
ClearLife has released version 1.11 of ClariNet™, its business management platform for participants in the life settlements market.
Some of the keys features in Version 1.11 are:
- Sorting of cases lists by columns. By popular demand it is now possible to reorder case lists by clicking on the column header.
- User specified mortality tables. In addition to the existing VBT 2001 and 2008 tables, users can upload custom mortality tables for use in pricing and risk analysis.
- The ClariNet home page has been simplied and the layout improved to make better use of screen space.
- Two new reports have been added. The first report gives a summary of pricing on a list of cases. The second allows users to generate a detailed report from a valuation on a single.
- Order tracking and follow ups have been added to the portfolio servicing To Do list. This allows users to see all the action items on a porfolio.
Release Notes are here: Release_Notes_1_11_v1_101104.pdf
Version 1.12 is expected to be released in mid December and will enhance ClariNet’s market-leading suite of portfolio management tools and analytics.
05 October 2010
ClearLife has released version 1.10 of ClariNet™, its business management platform for participants in the life settlements market.
Some of the keys features and improvements in Version 1.10 are:
- A To Do list to manage all the servicing tasks across a portfolio from a single page. On this new page you will see all your servicing tasks ordered by priority for every case in that portfolio and link directly to the pages to carry out those tasks.
- Portfolio summary information pages to show portfolio characteristics graphically. A series of new pages give graphs showing carrier concentration, distribution of age, LE and face amount. We also have maps showing the state of residence of insured lives and the state of policy ownership.
- The ability to manage the closing process for bidders outside ClariNet. When you send cases to external parties and that counterparty wins the case, you can manage the case closing process inside ClariNet.
- Report style improvements including the ability to upload your own logo to appear on the reports.
Release Notes are here: Release_Notes_1_10_v1_101101.pdf
Version 1.11 is expected to be released in early November and will enhance ClariNet’s market-leading suite of portfolio management tools and analytics.
03 September 2010
ClearLife has released version 1.9 of ClariNet™, its business management platform for participants in the life settlements market.
Version 1.9 adds a number of enhancements to the rich set of features included in ClariNet, including:
- Improved Submission Process: Version 1.9 simplifies the process used by ClariNet subscribers to transmit case information to other market participants, including those outside ClariNet. A single email (which now allows the sender to identify itself and specify the face amount in the subject heading) links directly to a secure download site from which the recipient can access case data and documents.
- Flexible Case Setup: Users can elect to set Cases up without entering an illustration. When setup is complete, a user can elect to move the Case into Bid Management for submission to other market participants or move the Case straight through to servicing.
- Q(x) Adjustments: Users can adjust the periodic mortality rates in the base mortality table used in ClariNet’s pricing model, by applying a factor or adding or subtracting a specified number of lives.
- Improved Case searching and filtering: SmartSearch has been converted to an expanding tab on the Home page and now offers Quick Search (with the six most common search criteria) and Advanced Search (allowing users to combine different parameters with AND as well as OR operators). The results for an active SmartSearch are displayed in the Cases list and searches can be saved for re-use on a later occasion.
Release Notes are here: Release_Notes_1_9_v1_1_100902.pdf
Version 1.10 is currently expected to be released in early October and will enhance ClariNet’s market-leading suite of portfolio management tools and analytics.