You have initiative and excellent problem-solving skills. You can research solutions and implement them quickly and robustly. You will have ample opportunity to influence the technical direction of the project and contribute to the entire life cycle. In addition to development, you will liaise with clients to investigate and fix bugs and to specify new features.
You have at least two years commercial experience in C# and have a keen interest in front end development. Prior financial services experience is not required and we welcome applicants from any industry. However, numbers are an integral part of our domain, and whilst you will not be writing pricing algorithms, you should be happy to deal with data-heavy products. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
You will work from home, with daily video calls with the rest of the team and occasional face-to-face meetings. Although the job is remote you MUST be based in the UK (applicants from elsewhere, please do not apply).
- C#, ASP.Net, .Net framework
- Vue.js (or other JS framework such as React or Angular)
- REST APIs
Nice To Have
- SQL querying (MS SQL, MySQL, or PostgreSQL)
- Material Design, Vuetify
- js ecosystem: VueX, vue router, webpack
- Unit testing
- Git/GitHub/GitHub Actions
- Entity Framework, NHibernate
- AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Aurora, Lambda, CodeDeploy/Pipeline…)
- Web Forms (on track to be phased out by mid 2022)
Benefits and culture
- 100% remote, always work from home, not just during Covid (you must have a dedicated, quiet work space and not work from the kitchen table)
- Flexible hours (bearing in mind team meetings and client support)
- Training and development
- Each developer can get a subscription to a training site such as Pluralsight or Datacamp, with two hours per week during work time
- Get the books you want
- 5 days per year allocated to conferences or courses
- Find out about holidays, pension or salary by getting in touch
Please contact us if you are interested in this position (no agencies please).