New Anti-Fraud page, ICD9 codes, improvements to Case Setup Form, snapshot of Case Submissions now saved, Lump Sum Premium and Retained Death Benefit added, new FAQ page.
- A read-only snapshot of the Case (including documents) is now saved when submitting Cases and the Case Reference can be retained when submitting to other parties.
- The Case Setup Form has been improved to allow quicker creation of a Case.
- Documents are no longer required when creating Underwriter Reports.
- New Anti-Fraud/Compliance page added to Case Summary View.
- ICD9 codes were added to Insured Information.
- New FAQ page added to the Help menu.
- Lump sum premium option was added to Premium Calculator and Retained Death Benefit added to pricing.
- Fees have been simplified in the Pricing Model.
Release Notes are here: Release_Notes_1_18_110801.pdf
Version 1.19 is expected to be released in September.